[robocup-small] Fwd: Time requistion.

Aaqib Mushtaq aaqibmushtaq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:20:00 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Aaqib Mushtaq" <aaqibmushtaq at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 1, 2016 10:06 AM
Subject: Time requistion.
To: <robocup-small at cc.gatech.edu>

Hi there,

This is to inform you that we, team Spare Parts have been working in our
winter break consisting of just two weeks, were able to build these Robots
and somehow made them to work for this qualification video. If we get one
more month we will be able to improve our structures and methods to make
them work more efficiently.
Our mechanical systems have been under process for 2 weeks and in such
short period we could only make this. Kindly qualify us conditionally and
we will send you improved qualification video within a month.
Improvements will include;
1- Multi robots working.
2-Improved dribbler (reverse movement) and kicker
3-Improved ball tracking
4-New Mechanical systems.

Regards,

Team Spare Parts