[robocup-small] Colorized robot cases

Nicolai Ommer nicolai.ommer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:57:32 EST 2015

Hi,

we are working on a design for our robot cases, but we are not sure if
there are any explicit constraints for the color. I could not find anything
in the rules, that limit the case color to e.g. only black and white.
For sure, there should not be anything that confuses the vision, but if we
only use slight colorization, that is validated with our vision, would that
be ok?

Cheers,

*Nicolai Ommer*
Project Leader TIGERs Mannheim

*Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Mannheim*
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Mannheim

Coblitzallee 1-9
68163 Mannheim

nicolai.ommer at tigers-mannheim.de
management at tigers-mannheim.de