[robocup-small] Eindhoven Dutch Open April 2016

Soumyadeep Mukherjee soumyadeep9 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:08:23 EDT 2015

Hey,

IIT Kharagpur team in India is working to participate in SSL for the first
time but we are yet to have a complete working system.
So, will there be any qualifier videos for this too? If not, till when do
we need to confirm our participation?

We are pretty sure of getting things working by April for sure though.

Thanks,

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 at 15:32 Nicolai Ommer <nicolai.ommer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Joost,
>
> TIGERs Mannheim is also interested in the Dutch Open :)
> We would be really happy to participate.
>
> Cheers,
>
> *Nicolai Ommer*
> Project Leader
>
> *TIGERs Mannheim*
> Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Mannheim
>
> Coblitzallee 1-9
> 68163 Mannheim
>
> Tel.: +49 (0)1578 4919907
> nicolai.ommer at tigers-mannheim.de
> management at tigers-mannheim.de
>
> www.tigers-mannheim.de
> www.facebook.com/tigers.mannheim
> www.youtube.com/+TIGERsMannheim
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Robocup Saxion <robocup.saxion at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Dear SSL teams,
>>
>> The Eindhoven University of Technology will organise the RoboCup Dutch
>> Open 2016 in April. Eindhoven takes part in the Middle Size League. Two
>> weeks ago we met with them and they are willing to organise an SSL
>> competition too if there are enough teams willing to participate. The
>> required minimum is about 6-8 teams, so we'd like to gauge the interest.
>>
>> The RoboCup will most likely take place on Kingsday (Koningsdag, April
>> 27th) in the Netherlands. This means there'll be an extra party besides the
>> normal RoboCup party.
>>
>> I already had contact with ER-Force, they were interested in
>> participating. Who else is interested in participating? Please let us know!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Joost Overeem

Soumyadeep Mukherjee
www.soumyadeepmukherjee.com