[robocup-small] Eindhoven Dutch Open April 2016

Robocup Saxion robocup.saxion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 05:57:33 EDT 2015

Dear SSL teams,

The Eindhoven University of Technology will organise the RoboCup Dutch Open
2016 in April. Eindhoven takes part in the Middle Size League. Two weeks
ago we met with them and they are willing to organise an SSL competition
too if there are enough teams willing to participate. The required minimum
is about 6-8 teams, so we'd like to gauge the interest.

The RoboCup will most likely take place on Kingsday (Koningsdag, April
27th) in the Netherlands. This means there'll be an extra party besides the
normal RoboCup party.

I already had contact with ER-Force, they were interested in participating.
Who else is interested in participating? Please let us know!

Cheers,

Joost Overeem