[robocup-small] Sharing of RoboCup videos

Juan Pablo Mendoza jpmendoza at ri.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 31 18:21:20 EDT 2015

Hi all,

As we (CMDragons) compile our footage from RoboCup, we have come to the
inevitable realization that we did not capture in video all the moments we
wish we had.

If you have any videos of a CMDragons game that you are willing to share
(especially from the final, but others are also very useful), please
contact us so we can get them from you.

More generally, it seems like it would be very useful if some kind soul
would set up a system where we can all upload the videos and pictures we
are willing to share in an organized manner. Maybe it could even qualify
for a small project grant from RoboCup, although I'm not sure of that.

Thank you in advance,
JP