[robocup-small] 2015 Open Source Trophy RoboJackets

Justin Buchanan justbuchanan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:52:14 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Here is the open source submission for the Georgia Tech RoboJackets.  Our
readme has instructions for building and running our project as well as a
link to our up-to-date documentation site.

A few notable differences from last year:
* A MATLAB Simulink simulation of our robot dynamics and the LQR controller
that runs on-board in each robot's firmware.  See the /modeling directory.
This should be applicable to most teams (after changing the hardware
parameters such as mass, moment of inertia, etc).
* Significantly improved documentation and testing over last year's
codebase.
* Improved user interface that shows robot hardware status and a nice
printout of the current play's state machine.
* Scripted plays and behaviors in python.
* Licensed under the Apache License v2.0.

https://github.com/robojackets/robocup-software
https://github.com/RoboJackets/rrt

Thanks!

Justin