[robocup-small] Radio Frequency Assignments

Christopher Head chead at chead.ca
Mon Jul 13 11:51:01 EDT 2015

My apologies for the second e-mail. I just received updated information
than Anorak requires fewer channels than I first believed. As such, it
is now possible to give all teams using Nordic radios 2 MHz spacing
between all assigned channels, 4 MHz spacing between all channels used
on the same field, and 4 MHz spacing between almost all channels used
on all fields. Please see the updated information below.

Anorak:
Field frequencies 2485 and 2479

ER-Force:
Field frequencies 2503 and 2513
Workbench frequencies 2499 and 2519

MRL:
Field frequencies 2501 and 2509
Workbench frequencies 2511 and 2515

Parsian:
Field frequencies 2473 and 2505

RoboFEI:
Field frequencies 2475 and 2517
Workbench frequencies 2487 and 2491

SSH:
Field frequency 2525
Workbench frequency 2507

STOx’s:
Field frequencies 2477 and 2481
Workbench frequencies 2479 and 2483

Tigers Mannheim:
Field frequency 2521
Workbench frequency 2523

ZJUNlict:
Field frequencies 2489 and 2493
Workbench frequency 2495
--
Christopher Head
RoboCup 2015 SSL Organizing Committee Chair