[robocup-small] 11 vs .11 Mixed Team Technical Challenge

Juan Pablo Mendoza jpmendoza at ri.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 3 12:33:32 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Thank you for your questions/suggestions, and thanks Joydeep for the
communication clarification.

A couple more things:
- I updated the protobuf to use enums instead of ints for the role. Thank
you Nicolai.
- We accidentally published that this challenge is mandatory to proceed
beyond the group stage. This year the challenge will not be mandatory, but
we strongly encourage teams to participate, as it will show that we, as a
league, are not too far from achieving full 11 on 11 games.
- Implementing the network communication between subteams is also optional
to participate in the challenge.

Further comments and questions are welcome.
Juan Pablo