[robocup-small] 11 vs .11 Mixed Team Technical Challenge

Nicolai Ommer nicolai.ommer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 02:54:54 EDT 2015

Hi,

the challenge sounds interesting. I like the idea of having some sort of
communication this time :)

How do you plan to distinguish the messages between teams? There is no
color information about the robot and there is only one port for all 4
teams.

Also, are you aware that you can use enums in protobuf? This would be a
nicer solution for the role type.

Cheers,
Nicolai
Tigers Mannheim