[robocup-small] Standard Color Paper for SSL-Vision Patterns

Adrian Hauck adrian.hauck at robotics-erlangen.de
Thu Jun 25 17:03:49 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

we noticed the paper can only be shipped to North America. Additionally,
this is short notice for international shipping.

As the total cost of blue paper should not exceed $2 per team we kindly ask
the TC to provide blue paper for the teams. Joydeep, please let us know
whether this will be possible.

For the other colors, ER-Force still has 23 sheets of leftover paper. We
will be happy to provide paper to anyone incapable of ordering the colors.
Please let us know if you need anything.

Best regards and looking forward to see y'all,
Adrian
ER-Force