[robocup-small] TDP Submissions to Symposium

Christopher Head chead at chead.ca
Tue Jun 23 12:40:21 EDT 2015

Hello teams,
This year, the team description papers will be included in the symposium
proceedings (more information is available at
<http://www.robocup2015.org/show/article/55.html>).

Since all your papers are already available on the Small Size League
website, we can submit your paper for you to save time. However, we
would need your permission to do this.

Therefore, please reply to this e-mail as soon as possible (by
Thursday, if possible) and indicate ONE of the following options:
1. You give us permission to submit your TDP to the symposium.
2. You will take care of the submission yourself.

Note that the page I linked to above says papers are limited to eight
pages. Most of your team description papers are longer than eight
pages; we are currently looking into whether longer papers will be
accepted and, if not, getting more time so you can shorten your papers
if you want them in the proceedings.
--
Christopher Head
RoboCup 2015 SSL Organizing Committee Chair