[robocup-small] 2015 Final TDP Anorak

Hamza Munir saud.hamza.munir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:44:01 EDT 2015

Dear SSL Community,

The final version of our 2015 TDP is attached.

We've been delighted by the thorough reviews and suggestions given by the
community during the review period. In this final version, we've addressed
the major shortcomings of our paper and added material that will better
communicate our team's work to everyone else.

For places where we could not provide better quality of information, we've
tried to highlight the reasons behind it, our work in resolving those
factors and given our commitment communicate useful findings when we can.

Wishing you all a happy weekend.

Warm Regards,
Hamza Munir,
Team Lead,