[robocup-small] Question about the control board.

Sheynkman, David das52 at njit.edu
Mon Feb 16 16:02:30 EST 2015

Hello there. I understand that to power the robots and to control the
motors, we need a control board which is where the power and electric
components are.  I've seen multiple examples of the boards from different
websites and the electrical circuits that were made.  however, my issue is
that I don't know where to acquire these boards from.  Did the teams make
it themselves or were they purchased from somewhere?  Thank you very much.