[robocup-small] Question about the SSL- Vision

Mohammed Behbooei mr.behbooei at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:10:02 EST 2015

Hi,
As far as I know, in order to use grSim you are required to install a version of linux OS (ubuntu is highly recommended), besides I myself suggest using it to debug your behavioral algorithms but not low level problems of navigation etc., kind.
For more information and details about the project you could contact Ali KoochakZadeh, the developer of grSim.

Regards,
Mohammed