[robocup-small] Call for Interest: RoboCup SSL USOpen

steven klee sdklee at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 14 18:57:30 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

The CMDragons RoboCup SSL team is considering hosting a RoboCup SSL USOpen
in April 2015 for 2-3 days at Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, USA).

In order to pursue with this plan, we need to hear if teams are interested
and able to participate in such an event. There would be no registration
fee,
and the competition would be open to any team. (Unfortunately, we do not
have the ability to assist with procuring visas.)

Please let us know if your team would be interested in attending, by
replying to sdklee at andrew.cmu.edu at your earliest convenience.
If there is enough interest, we will pick a date and send more information.
This could be a great opportunity to bring the community together to learn
from one another.

Best Regards,
Steven Klee