[robocup-small] Field Drawings Result

Michael Bleier michael.bleier at robotics-erlangen.de
Sat Jul 19 12:17:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Unfortunately Parsian wasn't on the list for the group assignment
because of issues with the RoboCup registration process. Therefore,
unfortunately Parsian wasn't considered in the group drawing.

To resolve this issue Parsian will first fill the spot of any team that
does not attend RoboCup. If no team cancels, Parsian will be randomly
assigned a group.

Parsian will be assigned to a group based on the following process:

1. Parsian will fill any empty spot in any of the groups in case one
team does not show up
2. If multiple teams do not show up we will randomly draw Parsian into
one of the groups with any empty spot
3. Parsian will be randomly drawn into one of the groups

Sorry, for any inconveniences.

Cheers,
Michael