[robocup-small] Compatible cameras for vision software

mos'ab wadea mwaamh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:34:28 EST 2014

Dear all,
I would like to ask what are compatible cameras with the vision software
other than a firewire camera, because we have been looking for a good
option and it is so expensive to make our field. I hope that we can use
something other than firewire (i.e. HDMI). I want to ask why is it this
camera? it is a very low resolution camera and very limited. Can we find
any other way to use other cameras? for example: did any one tried to
connect camera to the software using V4L in linux?

In case it is only firewire, can you please suggest a good supplier? and a
good cheap combination?