[robocup-small] field size that is going to be used

Joydeep Biswas joydeepb at ri.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 14 08:46:07 EST 2014

Dear Mos'ab,

We apologize for the delay. The detailed announcement will be made within a
day, but in short, based on the survey responses, the move to the
double-sized field is voluntary for 2014 and compulsory for 2015, subject
to the constraint that for a team to progress beyond the round robin, they
must successfully participate in the double-sized field technical challenge.

-Joydeep