[robocup-small] Moving to Double-Sized Field

Joydeep Biswas joydeep at cmu.edu
Tue Jan 7 12:12:48 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Wish you all a Happy New Year.

As a gentle reminder, if your team has not yet filled out the survey
regarding the change of field size, please do so as soon as possible:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dRb6ltDaYu9y_0jGcb86Tnknr10SIg8TqWdyNQim4hc/viewform

The document detailing the pros and cons of this change, including the
markings of the proposed field is available from:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mip36bZCGtwGX2Sw1QIm35ixyoFGuMWVSPl91kFCCTI/pub

Thanks,

Joydeep