[robocup-small] Moving to Double-Sized Field

raul at roboticspot.com raul at roboticspot.com
Sun Dec 29 17:18:16 EST 2013

We don't have a team since 2006, but as long time spectators believe this
double-sized field would be a good idea. From an spectator point of view
"robot crowding" is usually the most used strategy in defense and that
usually has a big impact in strategy for counter-attack and leads to
volley shots. The final of the Robocup 2014 was a good example of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZE1YQCghLk

Regards.