[robocup-small] Updates to SSL-Vision for 4-Camera, double-field setup

Joydeep Biswas joydeepb at ri.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:50:21 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I just pushed changes to the 4cam_experimental branch of ssl-vision
that change the calibration and field markings specification method.
If you have a 4-camera setup in your lab, I would request you to try
out the new system. I would also appreciate it if teams with 4-cam
setups could share captured images with me directly
(joydeepb at ri.cmu.edu) for additional testing.

Some initial instructions on how to use the new calibration procedure:
https://code.google.com/p/ssl-vision/wiki/4CameraSetup?ts=1387308766&updated=4CameraSetup

Instructions on how to capture images to share for testing:
https://code.google.com/p/ssl-vision/wiki/CapturingImages

Checking out a copy of the 4cam_experimental branch:
svn checkout https://ssl-vision.googlecode.com/svn/branches/4cam_experimental

Thanks,
Joydeep