[robocup-small] Unique patterns - SSL Vision

miguel.solis at usm.cl miguel.solis at usm.cl
Thu Oct 10 17:01:07 EDT 2013

Thank you so much for all your tips, i finally got it (don't really
know if it's the correct setup, but at least it's working haha).

In Team Config -> Pattern Fitting, i changed Max Marker Center Dist,
MaxError and Expected StdDev... that showed the id of each robot, but
i also changed the magic parameter you mentioned and then the id
started to blink slower than it was without any changes on this file.

Appreciate your help,

Miguel Solis