[robocup-small] Unique patterns - SSL Vision

Joydeep Biswas joydeepb at ri.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 8 11:12:01 EDT 2013

Hi Miguel,

Good to hear about your entrance to the SSL! :)

To help debug this issue, please send me two images captured by your
cameras, one with no robots on the field (so that I can use it for
geometry calibration), and the second with some robots on the field.
For instructions on how to capture these images, see the section named
"Recording Images to Files" on the wiki:
https://code.google.com/p/ssl-vision/wiki/CapturingImages

Regards,
Joydeep