[robocup-small] TIGERS Mannheim - Software/Hardware Release 2013

Andre Ryll andre at global-mainframe.com
Sat Jul 6 18:01:36 EDT 2013

Dear SSL-Robocuppers,

we, the TIGERS Mannheim, have decided to completely publish this years
software and hardware.
This includes mechanics (Inventor CAD), electronics (CadSoft EAGLE),
robot and base station firmware (C) and our central software (written in
Java). We do this to further advance the league and lower the entry
level for new teams. Please forward this information to everybody who
might be interested. A big link on the robocup SSL website would also be
of great help for new teams who might be interested in joining the SSL.

We provide our data free of any charge. You may use it for educational
purpose or any other non-commercial purpose (including joining the SSL).
We strictly forbid to use this data for any commercial purpose. We do
not give any warrenties with this release, nor do we promise everything
works out of the box. You should still know what you do!
We hope that we can initiate a process of more information exchange in
the SSL as there are a lot of problems which are re-occuring to every
new team. Any release of other teams is highly appreciated.

You can download our release, tagged after Eindhoven (2./3.7.) here:
http://tigers-mannheim.de/download/release2013/
If you have any problems with the download, contact TIGERS at:
management at tigers-mannheim.de

Kind regards,

Andre Ryll
TIGERS Mannheim