[robocup-small] New Field Drawings

Michael Bleier michael.bleier at robotics-erlangen.de
Sat Jun 22 13:05:40 EDT 2013

Dear teams,

We have been informed by the local organizer that the team Cyrus has
not registered for RoboCup 2013. Therefore, we removed Cyrus from the
team list for the group assignment.

Find attached the updated official team file for the generation of the
groups.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Eindhoven.

Cheers,
Michael Bleier
On behalf of the Technical Committee