[robocup-small] New Rules

Joydeep Biswas joydeep at cmu.edu
Wed Mar 27 18:26:34 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,

I would like to clarify the rule regarding "catching" chip kicks in the
following scenario:

Scenario:
1. Yellow robot 0 chip kicks the ball towards blue goal.
2. Blue goalie (blue robot 0) touches the ball, and the ball bounces off
its front.
3. The ball, bouncing off the front of blue goalie, hits the back of blue
defender robot 1.
4. The ball, after hitting the back of blue defender robot 1, enters the
blue goal.

Would this scenario result in a goal for yellow team?

-Joydeep