[robocup-small] help

robo bulls robobulls at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:14:44 EDT 2012

Hi SSL team I belong to a club in the University of South Florida called
robobulls. I just installed the referee box in a windows 7 computer and I
had a question, how can I confirm if the referee box is receiving link from
my vision system. I wanted to know if the packet I downloaded has the code
already written or if I need to create one from scratch. If I need to
create it from scratch I would appreciate any tips that can be provided to
help my progress go smoother I welcome any help provided thank you.