[robocup-small] Invitation to the SSL North American Open and Camp (June 9th - 16th)

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:15:17 EDT 2012

Hello Small Sized League,

The University of British Columbia (where the Thunderbots come from) is
hosting this year a North American Open Competition and Conference/Camp
afterwards right before RoboCup Worlds, *June 9th -16th*.  The competition
and conference will have a chance for teams to compete, network, attend
speakers and workshops and prepare together before the main competition the
week afterwards where everybody would fly down to Mexico City together.  As
funds and space were limited, we had previously just invited a few teams
over, but we believe we can accommodate a few more now, so please let us
know ASAP if you are interested in coming!

*Attached *is an invitation with more information.  We are currently still
creating content for our website that will be at
http://blogs.ubc.ca/robocupopen

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Best Regards,
Amanda Li
--
RoboCup SSL North American Open Co-Chair