[robocup-small] Technical Challenges 2012

Angelo Gurzoni Jr jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 30 14:31:48 EDT 2012

Greetings to everybody !

The TC and OC have decided the SSL technical challenges for RoboCup 2012 and
they are posted on the League's wiki. There are a couple points on the
specific rules, which will be decided on the next few days, but teams are
encouraged to already start reviewing and preparing for the challenges, and
to submit any feedback, doubt or suggestion.

We will also hold the already famous Mixed Teams tournament, with a few
changes based on the feedback received last year and on the survey.

We would like also to ask teams interested to participate to indicate their
intent as soon as possible. The deadline is on the page, and the
confirmation is needed for any of the challenges, as well as for the Mixed
teams tournament. Specially for the mixed teams, the sooner we get
confirmations the sooner we can announce the pairings.

Regards

Angelo Gurzoni Jr

On behalf of the SSL Committees for RoboCup 2012