[robocup-small] TDP and Video Submission Status

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:57:57 EST 2012

Hello Teams!

Thank you for working hard to submit qualification materials.  I have just
updated what we have received on our website:
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/robocup2012:teams

A few files we have still to test whether they are downloadable (some are
quite huge), but please trust that we will get in touch if there are any
problems with your video or paper.  If you submitted something and it does
not appear in that list, please let us know ASAP.  We will be going through
the content over the next two weeks and as per specified, we will announce
qualifications by March 18th, if not sooner.

Cheers,
Amanda Li
--
Sent on Behalf of the 2012 Robocup SSL Organizing Committee