[robocup-small] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Kanit Wongsuphasawat via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Jan 22 23:54:06 EST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Kanit Wongsuphasawat requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Faraz,

- Kanit

Accept invitation from Kanit Wongsuphasawat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-baobkc-gxr0ud71-66/uIePwQkCzwLovcQ_0mRPRcIpKvZuzbf4a8y6VQ-dQn/blk/I195298106_115/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNclYSc34Uej8Rej59bSYUslkUjT0ObPwQejwQcPoUcjkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3XaGBtBRNCz541

View invitation from Kanit Wongsuphasawat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-baobkc-gxr0ud71-66/uIePwQkCzwLovcQ_0mRPRcIpKvZuzbf4a8y6VQ-dQn/blk/I195298106_115/dj4NnPoMcjwVczkVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0MMeGzcyNCz541

Why might connecting with Kanit Wongsuphasawat be a good idea?

Kanit Wongsuphasawat's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Kanit Wongsuphasawat's invitation, check Kanit Wongsuphasawat's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation