[robocup-small] Important Robocup 2012 Dates

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:32:37 EST 2011

Hi All,

I just wanted to formally announce to all of you our deadlines and dates
for qualification and registration for RoboCup 2012.  These can all be
found on our website as well at:
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/robocup2012:qualification.

   - Team Pre-Registration Deadline: January 31, 2012
   - Team Qualification Deadline: February 28, 2012
   - Team Qualification Results Announcement: March 18, 2012
   - Technical Challenges Sign Up Deadline: April 1, 2012
   - Team Financial Support Confirmation Deadline: April 20, 2012
   - Early Registration: March 1 – April 30, 2012
   - Regular Registration: May 1 – May 31, 2012 (No team registration
   accepted after May 31)
   - Late registration: June 1 – June 23, 2012

To note, we will be requesting much earlier technical challenges sign up
this year as your Technical Committee are looking to release the technical
challenges before the qualification deadlines this year.

Also to note, the Technical Committee is just wording the finalized
decisions on major and minor rule changes for the year and that information
will be coming out shortly.  Please be assured that much consideration has
been given into all the rule changes from emails sent in, to discussions on
the facebook page and from the survey results.

As always, if you have any concerns with these dates, or with any questions
on the OC or TC plans, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best of luck as always on the development on your robots, and my warmest
wishes to the members of your teams currently preparing for exams or their
theses.

Best Regards,
Amanda Li
On Behalf of the RoboCup 2012 Organizing Committee