[robocup-small] Facebook Group

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:10:55 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Hopefully all of your teams have *filled out the survey already* as it is
being compiled now anytime* *now.

In the mean time, however, we'd like to introduce you to *The Official
RoboCup SSL Group! *http://www.facebook.com/groups/165395246868414/
*
*
Since so many members are already on facebook already connecting, we thought
we'd move any of our 'discussions' to that page.  The way communication will
hopefully work will be like this:

   1. Official notices: Through email
      - Long enough enough notes will be made into 'blog posts' that
      hopefully will be on the front page of the wiki
      - The other blog we will just kill in the mean time so we only have 3
      streams of communication
   2. Wiki will hold official notices, and a news feed hopefully going up
   soon
   3. Facebook will allow for discussion on any of our topics, sharing
   pictures and just general networking
      - If you don't own facebook, I'm sorry!  We promise no news will
      purely go through this medium!

Happy Fall!
Amanda Li
(On behalf of the 2012 RoboCup OC and TC)

--
Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics
University of British Columbia