[robocup-small] Notes on the Semi-Finals and Social!

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:26:07 EDT 2011

Hello All,

All of this information will hopefully be readily available at the OC table
tomorrow, but here's an email just for your reference :).

   1. A reminder that the schedule can be found here:
   http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/robocup2011:schedule
   The scores now can also be found here:
   http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/robocup2011:scores

   2. *Small Sized League Social*:
   1. A bus will leave the Robocup conference site at 6:30 pm to take us to
      the boat cruise!
      2. Different shuttles will then be returning to various locations in
      the city: Near Old City Center, Near Taksim, Near the Conference Center.
      3. End time is between 11 and 11:30pm.  If everybody requests it, we
      can end earlier rather than later :).
      4. Dress Code: Casual, but nice?  Feel free to bring a change of
      clothes or just stick in your jerseys!

      3. *SSL-Humanoid: Please go watch!*
   KIKS - ODENS at 14:30
   RoboDragons - KIKS at 15:30

   4. *Large Field Demo:* Come watch at 17:00 tomorrow!

I hope you are all having a great time.  See you all tomorrow :).

Cheers,
Amanda Li