[robocup-small] REMINDER: Submition of Team's Wireless Frequency

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:34:32 EDT 2011

Hello All,

A few teams may have the possibility for conflict in frequencies.  We will
be letting you know individually by tomorrow which teams are of concern and
the procedures to deal with them. If you do not hear from us, there were no
issues.

We cannot fully know though without the last few teams responding.  The
following teams have not yet responded:
Cyrus
Eagle-Knights
Bochica
ZjuNlict
STOXs

If you are on this list and have responded, but have only responded to one
OC member, please resubmit.  When emails come from the organizing committee,
please always respond to small-size-oc at tzi.de to ensure all members working
on compiling your information have access to it.

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.

Best Regards,
Amanda Li

On behalf of the 2011 RoboCup SSL Organizing Committee