[robocup-small] [RobCup SSL] 2011 Rules, Technical Challenges Update and Blog!

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:48:59 EDT 2011

Hello All,

There is a lot of news in the Small Sized League!

   1. New Blog!
   www.robocupssl.blogspot.com
   This blog is for discussions, polls, news updates and where we can all
   get your feedback on how to best advance our league.  Please leave us
   comments!

   2. Technical Challenges
   We are sorry these are taking awhile to get out, but we finalizing a few
   new challenges very soon.  Read the blog to and us feedback

   3. New Rules
   There are none! We have decided to do most of the expanding in Technical
   Challenges to allow for more time to test these rules.  Because of this, we
   hope there will be as many teams as possible participating in the Technical
   Challenges as to push the innovation of our league.  We are also currently
   looking into creating incentives to partaking in these extra challenges.

   4. EDTPs are up!

Hope all of your robots are in good shape and see you in 2 months!

Best Regards,
Amanda Li
On behalf of the 2011 Robocup Small Sized League Organizing Committee