[robocup-small] Scrimmage at Cambridge?

Svilen Kanev kanev12 at college.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 10 19:45:51 EST 2011

Hey guys,

This is Svilen from RFC Cambridge. Will you be interested in coming over
to Cambridge for a friendly scrimmage? It was really useful for us to
play a real team in January, plus we're making a class on robocup and an
actual game will close it off really nicely.

In terms of logistics, the best dates for us will be the weekend of
April 29th, or during the week (or possibly weekend) after that. There
is a high chance we can get some funding to cover your travel and, if
you don't mind, we can host you in our dorm rooms.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Svilen