[robocup-small] Technical Challenges Name list Updated

KANJANAPAN SUKVICHAI fengkpsc at ku.ac.th
Mon Jun 14 11:46:42 EDT 2010

Dear SSL members

I would like to verify the teams that announced their interest to the
Technical Challenges at this time. The names are listed as follow:

   1. ER-Force
   2. MRL
   3. RoboJackets
   4. Parsian
   5. Omid
   6. Skuba
   7. Immortals

Are the names in the list correct?

Since there are two challenges this year: Mixed Teams and Open Challenges,
I would like to ask teams in the list that

Do you want to participate in both Challenges?

We still open for more teams to participate the Technical Challenges until
this Wednesday (June 16, 2010).

Good luck and Travel to Singapore safely !

Cheer!

KANJA