[robocup-small] Fwd: [robocup-exec] RoboCup 2010 Team Posters

Tim Laue Tim.Laue at dfki.de
Fri Jun 11 13:53:40 EDT 2010

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[robocup-exec] RoboCup 2010 Team Posters
Datum: 	Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:41:04 +0800
Von: 	Zhou Changjiu <ZhouCJ at sp.edu.sg>
An: 	robocup-worldwide at cc.gatech.edu, OC at robocup2010.org,
robocup-trustee at cc.gatech.edu, robocup-exec at cc.gatech.edu
CC: 	Chong Wee Siong <WEESIONG_CHONG at sp.edu.sg>

Dear RoboCup 2010 Participants

RoboCup is more than about competition and winning. Hence, we would like
to encourage all RoboCup 2010 teams to take this wonderful opportunity
for you to showcase your team�s scientific research and achievements
by producing a poster. This would be a great platform for the RoboCup
community to share critical knowledge and pave the way for greater
scientific achievements in the future.

Please download the sample template for RoboCup 2010 posters from
http://www.robocup2010.org/participants_Download.php. You may wish to
use this template as a reference.

We will need both softcopy and hardcopy of your team poster (A1 size).

To submit the softcopy, please login to
http://robocup.sg/participants/index.php with the following: your
league, team name, and registration ID and upload in AI size (PDF
format). The softcopy of your team poster will be displaying on LCDs as
a lideshow through our information dissemination system.

Please bring along your hardcopy of the poster(s) and submit to Local
League Chairs in Singapore. We will arrange to display the posters at
the competition venue.

Do drop an email to: _weesiong_chong at sp.edu.sg_ if you have any queries
or need further clarifications.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Singapore.

Thanks,

Changjiu

Changjiu Zhou
General Chair, RoboCup 2010 Singapore