[robocup-small] SSL Vision System!!

fengkpsc fengkpsc at ku.ac.th
Fri Jan 29 06:53:25 EST 2010

Dear all

   We have the same experience about the robot ID changing during the game
but this problem can be solved by very carefully calibration. (we tested in
ChinOpen 2009).
   The big issue that we faced is the front of the robot is moving around
when the robot ID uses only one color dots pattern (all green, or all
pink). We suggest that this problem can be solved by adding some software
in AI.

Thanks,
KANJA