[robocup-small] Rules 2010

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:47:11 EDT 2009

Dear Bernhard

There's an ongoing discussion about changes for 2010 between TC/OC members
and the major rule changes should become finalized until October. As you
mentioned, the field size and number of robots are two of main topics. It is
more likely that the field size will not change significantly, however you'd
better wait until October for official announcement.

Wish you good luck.

Regards,
Mani