[robocup-small] ssl-vision

Stefan Zickler zickler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:08:43 EDT 2009

Dear Majid / All,

In accordance with the SSL-roadmap, the use of SSL-Vision is indeed
very likely to become mandatory for RoboCup 2010. The SSL committees
are currently discussing the details on this. Mandatory use of
SSL-Vision should significantly help the organization of the
tournament. As soon as more concrete decisions have been made on this
matter, an update will be posted to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Stefan