[robocup-small] question about SSL vision

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:43:13 EDT 2009

Hi m,

Unfortunately access to "Google Code" has been banned in certain
countries like Iran by Google. Trying proxy or VPN servers *may* solve
this problem.

Mirroring a full featured online software repository and project
management system like "Google Code" is [from my point of view]
impossible. Moving the whole project to "SourceForge" may be a
solution.

For a short-term solution, nightly or weekly builds of SVN repository
can be uploaded to some other servers, however there will be no SVN
access to people inside such countries.

Regards,
Mani

PS. This is how "Google Codes" looks like here:  http://tr.im/u5mk

On 7/21/09, Armin Burchardt <armin at informatik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> Hi m!
>
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 09:44:52AM -0700, m a wrote:
>> I'm so intrested about SSL-vision but I have no access to
>> it. so I'm so pleased if some one give me a link or send
>> it to me.
>
> There is a world readable svn repository at google-code.
> See http://code.google.com/p/ssl-vision/source/checkout for
> details.
>
> Armin

Mani Monajjemi