[robocup-small] Correction of the SKUBA link

fengkpsc at ku.ac.th fengkpsc at ku.ac.th
Tue Jul 21 21:51:15 EDT 2009

Dear All

       Somebody claim that the link is bad, so this link a new link (it
should work fine) where You can download videos and pictures

       http://kucity.kasetsart.org/kucity/WebFormDetailBoard.aspx?BRD_ID=18134&PAGE=

       For Q-A please go to out official server

       http://iml.cpe.ku.ac.th/skuba/drupal/

       we upload  " Our Robot & Equipments " already.

  We have a discussion today about the forum in our student server. We
think if anyone would like to ask anything should post the question in
our official website rather than the forum in student server since the
student server down frequently. (Overload)

Thanks,
KANJA