[robocup-small] SSL humanoid demonstration games

naruse at ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp naruse at ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp
Sat Jul 4 02:32:24 EDT 2009

Dear RoboCup 2009 participants and RoboCuppers,

We have demonstration games of humanoid robots today and tomorrow. These are the games under the global vision system. Teams consisting of three humanoid robots with markers on their head play the soccer game. Today's schedule is planned as follows,

04/Jul/09
SSL games                        SSL Humanoid games
Field Time  Teams                Field Time  Teams
A    10:00  KIKS vs. Immotarls
                                 D   10:30  Owaribito-CU vs. ODENS
B    11:00  B-Smart vs. ER-Force
                                 D   11:30
A    12:00  ODENS vs. roboFEI
                                 D   12:30  KIKS vs. RoboDragons
B    13:00  ZjuNlict vs. MRL
                                 D   13:30
A    14:00  Skuba  vs.
                                 D   14:30
B    15:00  RoboDragons vs.
                                 D   15:30  Owaribito-CU vs. KIKS
A    16:00  CMDragons'09 vs.
                                 D   16:30  Owaribito-CU vs. RoboDragons
B    17:00  Plasma-Z vs.
                                 D   17:30  ODENS vs. KIKS

                                 D   18:30  ODENS vs. RoboDragons
05/Jul/09
We will have one or two demonstration games.

We are planning to start a new demonstration league from next year.

We hope you could come and enjoy demonstration games.

Best regards,
Tadashi Naruse