[robocup-small] Grouping and Schedule -> Additional Information

Tim Laue Tim.Laue at dfki.de
Fri Jun 26 09:38:05 EDT 2009

Hi RoboCuppers,

in addition to the official soccer schedule announced by Alexander,
there are some more dates which are important for you:

Presentations of ETDPs of last year's top teams
We currently plan to have this little workshop on *Tuesday, June 30th at
7.15PM* (right after the end of the Symposium). The exact place will be
announced "on site".
Each of the six teams will have 10-15 minutes to present and discuss
their work.

Challenges
----------
Basic Challenge 1 - *Shooting and Passing* is on Wednesday, July 1st at 8PM.
Basic Challenge 2 - *Navigation* in on Thursday, July 2nd at 8PM.
The Mixed Team Challenge will be in the evening of Saturday, July 4th.
We'll make the schedule for this challenge on Friday, July 3rd, after
the round robin games.

Demonstrations of Humanoid SSL
------------------------------
There will be several demonstrations of the Humanoid SSL on Saturday 4th
and Sunday 5th between the final matches of the standard competition. A
detailed schedule will be announced on site.

Best regards,

Tim

Alexander Hofmann schrieb:
> Hi SLL RoboCup Teams!
>

> Only one week left until RoboCup2009 in Graz and the OC prepared the
> grouping and the schedule for all teams. The floor plan also shows the
> team-table assignment. If you have any questions, let me know.
> http://www.robocup2009.org/136-0-schedule
>

> Attached you will also find the frequency table for all teams. Please
> check the frequencies according to the schedule (also check other games
> on other fields at the same time) and negotiate any conflicts with other
> teams BEFORE the games start and report the results to the OC. The OC
> will only react on irresolvable conflicts between negotiating teams.
>

> Best regards
>
> Alexander

Dipl.-Inf. Tim Laue
DFKI Bremen