[robocup-small] Team Logos!

Tim Laue Tim.Laue at dfki.de
Mon Jun 22 07:43:39 EDT 2009

Hi RoboCuppers,

as you might have seen, there is a list of almost all SSL teams at
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/teams:teams.

For some of these teams we had a logo, but many are still missing :-(
Many logos might be up-to-date, but some are not.

We would appreciate, if you could check your team's information and
submit a logo (if necessary/possible) via e-mail to me.

For all teams participating in RoboCup 2009:

We will probably use your logos to display information about running
games. If we do not have a logo of a team, we'll use a placeholder
(which I will "design" suitably :o) ).

Best regards and many thanks in advance,

Tim

Dipl.-Inf. Tim Laue
DFKI Bremen
Sichere Kognitive Systeme