[robocup-small] Camera Mounting

Stefan Zickler zickler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:50:47 EDT 2009

Hi Alim,

typically it is just a cylindrical metal bar. Diameter varies from
competition to competition, but is normally between 3-6cm. The local
organizer might know the exact dimensions for this year, if really
needed. There are usually no screw-holes on the mounting bar.

Many teams use a mounting device such as this one (called the "Super Clamp"):
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/546371-REG/Manfrotto_by_Bogen_Imaging_035_035_Super_Clamp_without.html

in combination with the so-called "Magic Arm":
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/553825-REG/Manfrotto_by_Bogen_Imaging_2929_2929_Variable_Friction_Magic.html

Hope this helps,
Stefan