[robocup-small] Announcements for RoboCup 2009

Stefan Zickler szickler at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jun 3 12:07:05 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Here is some more info from the TC about the standard colors:

The colors will be made available at the first setup day which should
give teams sufficient time to cut out markers and calibrate for the
standard colors. It will be standard bright paper or thin construction
paper as currently used by most teams.

We are not planning on measuring or releasing any REL color values as
this would be a bit overkill. Also, at this point, the actual paper
has not been purchased yet, so no, we do not know the producer of it.
If we will happen to know this information then we will post it to the
list, but teams should not rely on this. It is expected that teams
will be able to calibrate their vision systems for these colors during
setup (just like most teams were able to do in the past when
calibrating for their opponent's colors).

Thanks,
Stefan