[robocup-small] Fwd: [RoboCup2009oc] TDPs

Mahisorn Wongphati mahisorn.w at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:56:45 EDT 2009

Hi All,

This is a message from Organizing Committees.

====================================
We are in the process of finalizing the 2009 RoboCup Symposium
roceedings CD. At this time we need to collect all Team Description
Papers (TDPs) from the various leagues. They will be included in the CD
which will be distributed to all participants.

All TDPs must be submitted in PDF format and must follow the
Springer-Verlag style:

     http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html

The page limit for each TDP is *12 pages* (or whatever each league has
decided). Filenames must adhere to the following naming convention:

small_teamname.pdf         e.g. small_plasmaz.pdf, small_bsmart.pdf

Please submit the final update of your team TDP by 11.59 GTM+1 of 15 May.
The email heading must be TDP_FINAL_teamname only and please attach
the paper in zip file format.
We will IGNORE you team TDP if you do not send this email of SSL OC by
the deadline.

OC email : small-size-oc at tzi.de

Best Regards,
Mahisorn Wongphati